Milking Parlor Tech
- Assist in setup of equipment for milking as well as cleaning and disinfecting equipment.
- Work with other milking technicians to harvest milk from our cows.
- Make sure Standard Operating Procedures are followed when working with the cows.
- Be present and ready to work on scheduled days and times.
- Notify parlor shift leader of any sick cows.
- Report any malfunction of equipment to the parlor shift leader.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve company goals.
Skills and Experience:
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience operating dairy equipment.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
If you are interested in being active, working with animals, and being part of a growing and dynamic team, please call 920-255-4965 or stop by our office located at N4893 County Road C, Kewaunee, Wisconsin.
Farm Equipment Operator/Mechanic
Job Type: Full-time
As a Mechanic / Farm Equipment Operator you will be responsible for:
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on the farm equipment and building systems.
- Performing welding and fabrication.
- Operating payloaders, tractors, skid steers, cropping equipment, semi-tractors, and other modern-day large farm equipment.
- Performing other general farm maintenance and other duties as assigned, including uncovering and covering piles, washing equipment, making firewood, snow removal and other laborious duties.
- Complying with all safety policies, practices, and procedures and utilizing appropriate safety equipment at all times.
- Participating in proactive team efforts to achieve company goals.
- As a cropping business, work demands vary based on seasonal demands.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- A mechanically minded individual who can troubleshoot problems and is comfortable repairing and maintaining equipment and buildings.
- Welding experience.
- Experience operating large farm equipment and semi-tractors.
- Strong communications skills.
- Problem solver.
- Independently motivated / team-oriented.
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to lift at least 100 lbs.
If you are interested in working in an environment that allows you to grow and contribute to the success of the organization, please call David LaCrosse at 920-255-1526, email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by our corporate office located at N4893 County Road C, Kewaunee, Wisconsin, to complete an application.
Pagel’s Ponderosa Dairy, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now Download Application