Essential Position Duties
- Calf care including feeding, changing water, dehorning and administering routine vaccines
- Monitor and adjust feeding programs as needed
- Maintain a clean environment for calves, including cleaning pens, changing bedding, and rinsing pails
- Monitor calf health, identifying and treating sick animals as necessary
- Safe and efficient transferring of calves from place to place
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities
- Inventory pens and separate animals for moves
- Bed free-stall barns
- Push feed multiple times daily
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ensure the highest standards of the humane treatment of animals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to understand, communicate, and execute oral and written instructions
- Ability to recognize changes in conditions of animals, malfunctioning equipment, and unsafe conditions
- Dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Work as a team member to solve problems and improve work processes
- Committed to meeting and exceeding industry standards in care and welfare of our animals
Bilingual language skills a plus (English/Spanish)Apply Now Download Application
If you are interested in working in an environment that allows you to grow and contribute to the success of the organization, please call Ashley Pagel at 920-388-3333 x 508 or stop by our corporate office located at N4893 County Road C, Kewaunee, Wisconsin, to complete an application.
Milking Parlor Tech
- Assist in setup of equipment for milking as well as cleaning and disinfecting equipment.
- Work with other milking technicians to harvest milk from our cows.
- Make sure Standard Operating Procedures are followed when working with the cows.
- Be present and ready to work on scheduled days and times.
- Notify parlor shift leader of any sick cows.
- Report any malfunction of equipment to the parlor shift leader.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve company goals.
Skills and Experience:
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience operating dairy equipment.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
If you are interested in being active, working with animals and being part of a growing and dynamic team, please call 920-255-4965 or stop by our office located at N4893 County Road C, Kewaunee, Wisconsin.
Mechanic / Farm Equipment Operator
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on the farm equipment and building systems.
- Performing welding and fabrication.
- Operating payloaders, tractors, skid steers, cropping equipment, semi-tractors, and other modern-day large farm equipment.
- Performing other general farm maintenance and other duties as assigned, including uncovering and covering piles, washing equipment, making firewood, snow removal and other laborious duties.
- Complying with all safety policies, practices and procedures and utilizing appropriate safety equipment at all times.
- Participating in proactive team efforts to achieve company goals.
- As a cropping business, work demands vary between 50-75 hours per week. In addition, you may be required to work holidays and weekends as needed.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Mechanically minded individual who can trouble-shoot problems and is comfortable repairing and maintaining equipment and buildings.
- Welding experience.
- Experience operating large farm equipment and semi tractors.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Independently motivated / team-oriented.
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to lift at least 100 lbs.
If you are interested in working in an environment that allows you to grow and contribute to the success of the organization, please call Ashley Pagel at 920-388-3333 x 508 or stop by our corporate office located at N4893 County Road C, Kewaunee, Wisconsin, to complete an application.Apply Now Download Application