Milking Parlor Tech
- Assist in setup of equipment for milking as well as cleaning and disinfecting equipment.
- Work with other milking technicians to harvest milk from our cows.
- Make sure Standard Operating Procedures are followed when working with the cows.
- Be present and ready to work on scheduled days and times.
- Notify parlor shift leader of any sick cows.
- Report any malfunction of equipment to the parlor shift leader.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve company goals.
Skills and Experience:
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience operating dairy equipment.
- Bilingual a plus but not required.
If you are interested in being active, working with animals and being part of a growing and dynamic team, please call 920-255-4965 or stop by our office located at N4893 County Road C, Kewaunee, Wisconsin.
Ron’s Wisconsin Cheese, LLC – Production Laborer
Ron’s Wisconsin Cheese, LLC, a family owned, and operated specialty cheese store located in Luxemburg, Wisconsin, is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Production Laborer.
If you choose to distinguish yourself with a career at Ron’s Wisconsin Cheese, LLC, you will not only discover our values, but you will also enjoy a competitive wage, plus a full benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and 401K.
The Production Laborer is responsible for packaging cheese products, ensuring production is running efficiently and processes meet regulatory standards to produce quality products according to company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
Essential Position Duties
- Ensure food safety and quality standards are met by following internal operations procedures, cGMP’s and FDA/USDA rules and regulations
- Keep a clean and organized work area
- Package various sizes and shapes of cheese according to customer specifications
- Troubleshoot cheese equipment and vacuum packing machine
- Maintain knowledge of chemicals and their usage
- Communicate with Operations Supervisor and or Production Lead when production issues arise
- Accurately document on Pre and Post Operational Sheets, Allergen Checklist and Make Sheets
- Various maintenance activities as assigned
- Clean and sanitize area and tools as required
- Set-up, operate and tear down equipment for sanitation
- Sanitize all equipment after production is complete ensuring food safety for the next day production
- Assist with retail store as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of cheese equipment and machinery
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work well under deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Interested candidates should contact Ashley Pagel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 920-310-0508, or stop by our retail store at 124 Main St, Luxemburg, Wisconsin.Apply Now Download Application